Extracts from the general terms of sale and carriage:
- This contract is governed by French law and international conventions ratified by France and by the general conditions of carriage.
- The passenger that is the bearer of a travel ticket accepts the general conditions of carriage (which he acknowledges having read) and the limitation of liability of carriers, provided for in French law.
- The price of the ticket is kept in any event, without compensation, for any cause whatsoever (loss, theft, delay, etc. …).
- Timetables and prices are given for information only, and are subject to change without notice.
- Cancellation received more than 24 hours before departure: 50% of the total amount of the tickets.
- Cancellation received less than 24 hours prior to departure, or if the boarding pass has already been issued (either for the outward ticket or the return ticket): 100% of the total amount of the tickets.
- Tickets with a discount, special rate or subject to special conditions: 100% of the total amount of the tickets.