Extracts from the general terms of sale and carriage:
- This contract is governed by French law and international conventions ratified by France and by the general conditions of carriage.
- The passenger that is the bearer of a travel ticket accepts the general conditions of carriage (which he acknowledges having read) and the limitation of liability of carriers, provided for in French law.
- The price of the ticket is kept in any event, without compensation, for any cause whatsoever (loss, theft, delay, etc. …).
- Timetables and prices are given for information only, and are subject to change without notice.
- Some promotional offers are not modifiable, or only modifiable with fee. Getting a refund depends on what class you book
- Simply click on the Pdf link (right side of this text), to read General terms of sale and carriage (written in French only).